Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wondering Where I've Been?

Last week I was in Wisconsin for a big Moss family reunion. I had a great time there! It was so nice to meet my great grandparents, uncles and aunts, and cousins. There were some important milestones that I reached on this trip:

First airplane ride





Rocking on all fours (for a few seconds) when placed on my tummy

First time in a high chair






I was a really good girl on the trip, too...minus the last two nights, anyway! By that time I had figured out that my mommy won't let me cry in my crib when we are at a hotel. With this new-found information, I managed to stay in her arms all night long!




Here is a picture of me chilling next to my second cousin, Addison. She is seven months old and already gets to eat solid foods. Watching her enjoy those fruits and veggies made me jealous...but mommy says I have to wait two more weeks.




My mommy says I can put more pictures up after she gets them from Daddy's laptop.

0 comments: