Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bows, Bows, Bows

Photobucket

This week's Show Us Your Life topic is "What Do You Make?".
Mommy is just learning how to make bows for me and my soon-to-be girlfriends. If there are any bow making experts out there, Mommy would love to know where you like to purchase your ribbon.

Here are my Mommy-made favorites so far:
These are the first two bows she made. Plain white korker and brown/pink polka dot korker.

Christmas korkers!

Brown korker, Red Raider korker, and small brown/turquoise korker.

Fall themed, layered boutique bow (her favorite so far).

Brown and blue striped boutique bow. Mommy made this bow after she realized I didn't have a bow to go with all of my brown and blue outfits.


Mommy could use a few bow photographing tips, don't you think? It also wouldn't hurt if she had a cutie little model for all of these bows. Hmmm, wonder where she could find one of those?

1 comments:

TriciaNae said...

cute cute!! I always find the cutest ribbon at Joanns and HL...but I'm sure there is some online supplier too.