Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Searching High and Low

This month, my family will head out to Illinois for a little family reunion with Mimi's relatives.  While we're there, Mommy has arranged for a professional photographer to come out to my Great-Nana and Great-Papa's farm for a family photo shoot one evening. 

After speaking with the photog, Mommy decided that a good clothing color scheme for our family would be green, brown, and blue.  Three color choices.  Should be easy to find a dress for me, right?  Umm, not so much.

We have searched the mall, stand alone stores, and Babies R Us, but Mommy just hasn't found the right dress.  Initially, this was because Mommy was intent on finding a solid colored dress.  After a few stores, though, she realized that probably wasn't going to happen.  So, she decided to become intent on finding a dress with embellishments or a large print in our color scheme.

She did really like this little number from Target
but we haven't been able to find it in my size...even after checking 4 different stores.

So, for now it looks like I'll be wearing this non-dress outfit from Dillards.
Unless Mommy and I find something else when we make our last-ditch-run to Kid to Kid today.  Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Jessica Miller Kelley said...

Can't wait to see the family photos--I bet they'll be great!

Could you not order the Target dress online?