Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Best: Independence Day Edition

Happy 4th of July!  I hope you all had a fabulous holiday today.

My family celebrated our nation's birthday by worshiping at church, where we learned about our multicultural heritage, and by spending time with good friends. 

Actually, Daddy wasn't able to make it to the time with good friends part.  He developed a monster migraine after lunch and spent most of the evening in bed.  I'm happy to report that he is feeling much better now, though.

I'm also happy to introduce you to a (relatively) new friend of mine.  Meet Yari. 
Yari and her husband, Thomas, joined our church several months ago...and they are solid gold, let me tell you!  My family is so happy to call them our friends.

I hope that your Independence Day was joyful and safe, and that your Mommy and Daddy let you stay up for fireworks.  Because mine did not.  Oh well, there's always next year!

0 comments: