Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello, Again!

Since I haven't posted in a whole three days, you may be wondering what I've been up to.  Well, here's a little glimpse:

I took a girls' trip to Lubbok with Mommy, Mimi, and Auntie.  We traveled to Texas' windy city to spend some time with "Aunt" Brandi, Karsyn, and Staci.

While we were there, I decided to nab me a double ear infection...

and three relatively sleepless nights.

On the way home, I though it'd be nice if I broke out with blisters on my feet...

that turn out to be Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease.

Yesiree!  I have been one busy little girl.  And Mommy has been one tired little Mommy.

But at least we got some super cutie pics while we were in Lubbock. 

By the way, Mommy would like the record to show that she feels terrible for having me around baby Karsyn while I was so sick.  If she had know that I had HFMD she never would have taken me to see her.  We are praying that Karsyn doesn't get sick, too.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I loved it even if you were sick. You and Karsyn were so cute together when you were in your happy moments. Love you!!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Oh No I'm sure Karsyn's momma understands. you just never know with kids. Loved the pics

Kelly Chambers said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better Katelyn!