Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Numbering My Days

1 trip to the mailbox

1.5 naps (some days it's 1, some days it's 2)

2 snacks

3 meals

8 diapers changed

10 requests to "crash" onto the couch/Mommy & Daddy's bed

15 books read

153 "You're so cute"s from Mommy and Daddy

200 "I love you"s from Mommy and Daddy

248 kisses from Mommy and Daddy

4,567 requests to go outside.  Currently, my favorite sentence is "out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out."

(Yes, some numbers are approximations.  I'm pretty sure the Psalmist wasn't looking for an exact count.)

2 comments:

Michele Cannon said...

I remember how much I used to love getting the mail. It was so exciting, waiting to see what had come and if there was going to be anything for me. I had forgotten about that!
And, the 3 meals pic totally throws me off. I don't know how I'm going to keep from wiping Leila's hands and face after each bite!

Rachel Moss said...

Alyssa will give you plenty of reasons not to wipe the food off of her hands and face! Just ask her.
We don't give K super messy food until dinner time...and even then we usually strip her down to just her diaper. Clean up is really easy when you can head straight to the bathtub!