Sunday, September 13, 2009

And now, a message from Mommy...

Every night I pray over Katie Bug as I put her to bed. Tonight I was walking back and forth with her in the nursery and thanking the Father for gracing us with her. Just as the words "thank you so much for this little girl in my arms" escaped my lips, Katelyn looked into my eyes and gave me one of her big, open-mouthed kisses.
I can assure you that my eyes were not dry, but my heart was full.
Thank you, Father, for Katelyn. I cannot say it enough...but I will spend the rest of my life trying.
{Mommy hands keyboard back to The Bug}

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't being a mom an awesome gift and responsibility from God!! Cherish those precious momemts from Katelyn, they are priceless.

Mary said...

I am right there with you on being so grateful for my child. They are an amazing gift from God.