Monday, September 21, 2009

Different Kind of Day

Today was a hodge-podge kind of day. You know...a little bit of this, a little bit of that.

I spent the morning with Daddy while Mommy went to a substitute teacher orientation. Daddy played with me, got me dressed, put me down for my nap (that I didn't want to take), and took me to Target and a computer store.

Then, we went up to the church to meet Mommy. She had some office work to do I (literally) hung out with her in the Moby while she ran copies and sent out letters.

Mommy and I came home in the mid-afternoon. She tried to put me down for a nap, but I still didn't want to take one. So, we just played together for the rest of the afternoon.

My nap mini-strike was starting to catch up with me in the early evening, so Mommy took me outside to play in the grass. I love grass!


Since I wasn't really into naps today, I was awake from 10:00 in the morning until I went to bed a little after 7:00 in the evening. I have never, ever been awake for that amount of time. Mommy and Daddy were amazed at my ability to fight off sleep!

1 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

wow - long time to stay awake! Austin fights sleep but once he's asleep he's good. Hope she STTN for you since it was a long day of playing!