Thursday, September 10, 2009

Doctor Visit

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the pediatrician for my 6 month Well-Baby visit. We had to do it a month late because my pedi was on maternity leave when I really turned 6 months old. Who knew doctors could have babies, too?

Here is a picture of Daddy and me waiting for the pedi to visit with us in the butterfly exam room. I was a little bit ticked because Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me crawl around on the floor.

Here is what we found out about me at the pedi office today:

27.4 inches long (90th percentile)
15 lb 2.5 oz (25th percentile)
17 inch head circumference (50th percentile)
One tooth bud on bottom right gum

I was also given another round of vaccines and a flu shot. Ouchy!

Mommy and Daddy both thought that (for a girl with holes in her legs) I was a very sweet, very happy baby today!

Here is a video of me crawling around in my nursery after my doctor's visit. It won't be long before I'm on the other end of the camera!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay for healthy babies! She is adorable!!! My guy is an inch shorter than her but almost 6 lbs heavier! I have a chunker.

Hester 5 said...

She is already crawling??? It looks like she is month older than my youngest little girl. Our doctor was on maternity leave for a couple of months too...she just got back!! My baby is SOO much fatter than yours!!!