Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Best

This morning I wore one of my best colors to church...brown. I know that's not really a color that comes to mind when you think of baby clothes, but it sure does look good on me! This little cutie dress came from Grandma and Grandpa.


Can you tell I wasn't in such a great mood? Mommy thinks it's partly because I was up a lot more than usual last night and partly because that silly tooth is still trying to come in. Whatever the reason, I was a real Kate-a-saurus this morning.
I was only in the nursery for about 30 minutes before I decided to scream my cutie little head off. Mommy said she could hear be from quite a distance! As soon as I was in her arms, though, I calmed down.
After Mommy cuddled and walked with me for a while she thought I would be okay to go back in the nursery without her. Boy, was she wrong! As soon as she walked away I started up Scream Fest 2. So, needless to say, Mommy spent another Sunday in the nursery with me.
You will be glad to know that I was a brand new baby after a good afternoon nap! Mommy, I promise I will love the nursery one day. Then you'll be sad that I am happy without you!

1 comments:

Hester 5 said...

Cute!! We have two teeth on the bottom that are trying to come in....I am in NO hurry! =)