Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Storytime at the Library x2

Today Mommy and I went to a morning and afternoon storytime session at the library.

The morning session was for infants through 5 year olds. The librarian read a few short stories about grocery shopping/going to the market. In between each story we did a rhyme. My favorite rhyme was "Pat-A-Cake", but what I really enjoyed was watching the big boys and girls have fun.

The afternoon session was called Baby Bookworms. It was geared towards...can you guess? I'll give you a minute.
You got it...babies!
We read board books about cars, trucks, and buses. Mommy and I both liked The Pigeon Loves Things That Go. It is by one of Mommy's favorite children's authors,
Mo Willems.

Here I am pretending to be a train traveling through a tunnel at Baby Bookworms. Even though I only traveled to the opening of the tunnel, I sure did have fun!


I also helped Mommy with some more organizing today. We are cleaning out the front bedroom so Auntie can move in with us. I found these great Christmas containers in one of Mommy's boxes. Can you believe she had these things boxed up? They totally belong in my toy baskets!

0 comments: