Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Today was a pretty relaxed day around my house. This morning, I played with Mommy and Daddy a whole lot. They were hilarious! Mommy kept running after me and saying, "I'm gonna getchu!", but she never could quite catch up with me. Daddy let me practice my crawling and climbing skills on him (literally).

Mommy snapped this shot of me while we were playing this morning. It was taken 5 seconds after she put my headband on, and 2.5 seconds before I pulled it off.
I had a big suprise when I woke up from my afternoon nap...Jason came over! Jason is Mommy and Daddy's Little Brother from the Big Brothers Big Sisters program. I loved watching him play on Daddy's laptop, make frosting, and decorate cupcakes. He even played a quick game of Hide and Seek with me.

Here is a picture of Jason, Daddy, and me.

Jason is so silly! I think I need a big brother, but Momy says that's easier said than done.

0 comments: