Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today is Tuesday. That means Mommy and I take a trip to Walmart for groceries.

I really like shopping at Walmart because there are so many people to see (and tell me how cute I am) and so many things to look at.

Mommy's not such a big fan though. She would much rather do our grocery shopping at Super Target where the aisles are wider, the packaging is prettier, and the crowds are fewer. Super Target is also where the prices are higher, though, so Walmart became our main grocery source when Mommy stopped working as a teacher.

Every Tuesday when we get in the car to go to Walmart I hear Mommy say to herself, "I'm going to do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do." I think she is reminding herself that the less expensive Walmart trips help her be able to stay home with me. And that is something we can both agree on!

When Mommy and I headed home after our grocery run she forgot to take my headband and bow off my head. She realized her mistake as soon as we made it home and she saw this:


The sun was really bright today, so I needed to use my headband as a sleeping mask!

3 comments:

Brooklynn said...

that's to cute!

Mimi said...

I love your new sleeping shades!! That is just so cute.

Hester 5 said...

I cannot tell you how many times that has happened to my girls!! Lauren just screams though like something is getting her!! =)